With increasing Startups in India, even banks are gaining pace in the race. Everyone wants to be a part of Modi Ji’s Startup India, Standup India campaign.
HDFC bank launched ‘SmartUp’ exclusively for startups, in association with Zone Startups India (ZSI). It is a solution dedicated for startups, to fulfil and cover their banking needs.
The bank explained the motive behind SmartUp, they said that it is a solution especially tailored for startups so as to meet all their banking requirements; it offers payment and banking solutions and also advisory and forex services. Well, that’s an actual problem solver.
It is an initiative by HDFC bank in order to create an ecosystem for entrepreneurs and innovators, in short helping them grow bigger and better.
The benefits of Smartup
- Waiver of Average Monthly Balance( For 6 months and extendable to 12months)
- Salary account for employees
- PayZapp for business (A solution for payment and collection, also a relationship manager)
- Get recommendations for tax, compliance and regulatory issues by a chartered accountant.
- Get an opportunity to showcase your product on SmartBuy to millions of HDFC bank customers.
Smita Bhagat, branch banking head of HDFC Bank thoughtfully explained, “We at HDFC bank believe startups in India need partners, who will be with them right from the start of their entrepreneurial journey, creating solutions that evolve as the company grows”.
Smartup has been crafted in such a way so that all the banking requirements of startups will be taken care of. This offering is available all across India.
Definitely, all the startups are rejoicing, finally, there is a banking solution exclusively for them.